Metro-Atlanta native, Yannik McKie, who majored in business in college, and went on to put his business administration acumen into practice and entrepreneurship, made his first investments at the age of 14 and owned his first business by the age of 24.
A motivated, proactive coach and consultant to individuals, families, and businesses, Yannik is a business owner, author, and business coach who brings his proven system of results-oriented “campaign implementation” to each client relationship. His education, technical training, and experience as a successful business owner, business leader, and project manager, provide McKie’s clients with a well-balanced mentor and guide.
Running a profitable business can be one of life’s toughest challenges, but it doesn’t have to be!
Yannik has successfully consulted with companies from a myriad of different industries and can partner one-on-one with the owner/C.E.O of the business or with the group of key decision makers. Yannik works primarily with Small Businesses and Start-ups, but considers other opportunities, based upon the services requested.
- Branding (i.e. Logo and Website Design)
- Developing Target Marketing Strategies
- Virtual Business Set-Ups
- Google Adword Campaign Management
- Time Management Techniques
- High Closing Sales Strategies
- WIN-WIN Negotiation Strategies
- Successful Business Start Up Strategies
- Business Plan Consultation
- Stress Management
- Setting up Profitable Business Models
- Profitable Growth Strategies
- Efficiency (i.e. How to Become More Profitable)
- Work/Life Balance
- Conflict Resolution
- Goal Setting
- Developing Mission and Value Statements